Primary Experience in
- Development of people manager (Succession Plan).
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business & segment understanding.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Good Presentation, budget and report writing skills.
- Awareness of digital business.
- Innovative thought process.
- Inspiring personality.
- Responsible for the SD, M Wallets & revenue target assigned at the national level.
- Follow-up and deliver on the operational plans in line with agreed timelines.
- Report the various kpis in a way to meet the business goals.
- Customer understanding and ensure the voice of the customer is reflected in all aspects of the solution proposition, design and delivery.
- Suggest New Products as per the requirement of the market
- Maintain Governance, sales volume, business retention, product mix by keeping regional P&L as per company requirements .
- Ensure achievement of assigned regional and national targets through selling B2B FS products.
- Liaison with internal stakeholder to ensure alignment on business deliverables and maximum value addition.
- Built relationship and rapport development with the top tier of the company/customer and C – level management.
- Penetration in all segment specially SME, large corporate, Government sectors and lead large projects.
- Ensure high level of employee engagement, enablement and motivation.
- Prepare and execute proper succession plan.
- Responsible for financial services for On-boarding revenue with an objective to ensure positive P&L.
- Work closely with Government and Business Sector for Planning, Managing and Executing special projects which line within the G2P and P2G segment.
- Identify, recommend new markets with opportunities to increase market share.
- Work with Solutions team to develop the sales pipeline, improve channel strategy and implement innovative ways to deliver the product.
- Focus to increase profitability for all financial services products within the SME, Corporat , G2P and Bank space.
- Draft and send technical and commercial proposals to existing and prospective clients for financial services solutions.
- Responsibility is also for up-tiering existing customers in terms of products, throughput, revenue generation, and increase of the overall wallet.
- Actively monitor the sales management process and drive the sales teams to meet the revenue targets.
- End to End management of value chain (Pre execution planning and successfully launching the program and generating revenue).
- Control and limit operational losses for financial services resulting from leakages in the value chain.
- Post-launch analysis of products / solutions / client / business
- Analyze, identify and develop innovative go-to-market strategies and products w.r.t need of customer and market to create maximum value proposition.
- Creation of value proposition for new and existing solutions along with training and alignment of the value chain accordingly.
- Work closely with cross functional teams for special projects to ensure both business objective and time lines are met.
- Develop business case/economic models of clients in coordination with Pricing team ensuring a comfortable gross margin.
- Closely work and liaison with Company's Bank
- Work with Marketing team to develop the message, branding and media plan for these segments/clients.
- Work with Technology team to define/ improve the product and content road-map for the segment.
- Work with strategic banks/partners for streamlining the operations w.r.t. Client project implementation.
- Monitor service tats for Solutions/PD/Technology/Pricing/ and make process improvement as and when required in collaboration with respective stakeholders.
- Provides leadership in daily operational tasks, while maintaining focus on the strategic goals of financial services.
Years of Experience
6-8 years of relevant experience