4-6 years of relevant experience
B.Sc Environmental/Chemical Engineering or other relevant degree
We are looking for someone with strong concepts of Social Compliance practices and activities. You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Perform Risk Assessment.
- Look after labor practices as per buyers guidelines as well as local Labor Laws.
- Develop SOPs & checklists related to HSE and Labor Policies.
- Conduct audits both internal and external on HSE and Labor Practices.
- Prepare Corrective Action Plans and implement it
- Keep track of buyers KPIs and take necessary actions for timely implementation of agreed upon compliance & sustainability targets.
- Support top management in the HSE policy and guideline matters.