Digital & Marketing Communication/ Innovation
Years of Experience
Overall 06 – 08 years' work experience with 02-03 Years' or more in management of E-Channels & Digital (E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Website.
Holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Masters preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media landscape of Pakistan.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to investigate issues in detail, and speak concisely about potential solutions and challenges.
- Well versed with Social Media sentiment tracking and analysis techniques.
- Reporting & Analysis techniques.
- Vendor/agency/partner management skills are required.
- Leading and building capability/capacity of E-Commerce service.
- Developing and managing E-Commerce services which includes terminal selling, online recharge.
- Development of online revenue channels and enhancement of current streams.
- Management of Online campaigns to increase sales and develop complete eco system for customers.
- Managing and improving business and revenue through Platforms & Partnerships.
- Responsible to devise, roll-out and periodically evaluate Website.
- Leading operations, management and development of Website.
- Digital Customer Engagement and building the company's digital community.
- Ensure smooth operations, contracts and financial dealings, day-to-day management of Web Content Agencies and budget management.
- Evaluate and set direction for website and Digital.
- Evaluate and improve campaign proposals, evaluate quality of work, turn-around-time and performance of online Agency.
- Guide team and agency to optimize online campaigns. Obtain management approvals where there is cost involved.
- To serve and collaborate with all commercial departments as stakeholders and product teams for promotion of their products/areas online.
- Financial management, reconciliations & inventory management.
- Vendor Management which includes contracts, payments, commissions and stock.
- Continuously review competition landscape and propose suggested strategy to management for approvals.