Primary Experience in
Analytics & Business Intelligence
BSc ( and preferably Masters) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related business degree.
- Leads by example.
- A strong team player that communicates openly and directly.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to manage priorities.
- Understand and recognize the benefits of process and have the ability to articulate the point where compromise is warranted.
- Be results orientated and driven.
- Be a self-starter and self-directed.
- Have a proven high level of dedication, commitment and professionalism.
- Understand Business Problems and translate to in to use case requirements.
- Look for opportunities on your own to help business solve its problems or create process efficiencies.
- Evaluate the use case design and consider practical options to implement end to end use case.
- Provide guidance to units within Applied Analytics i.e. Data Science, Digital Sales and Marketing enablement and Big Data Applications.
- Evaluate & validate results coming out of analytical use cases.
- Contribute in enterprise wide programs like Global Transformation Program (GTP), Data & Distribution (D&D).
- Assist team in clearing road blocks when it comes to experimentation involving campaigns execution on different channels by different stake holders.
- Coordinate with relevant BI & Technology teams to work on solution selection and environment upgrades.
- Contribute to long term strategic objectives for D&D e.g. Creating CDP (Customer Data Platform), selection of marketing cloud for digital marketing campaigns etc.
- Business Case creation & approvals for solution procurement and upgrade.
- Work closely with peers in a collaborative and collegian manner.
Years of Experience