Primary Experience in
BS or MS degree. Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent of the degree in appropriate education.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Intellectually smart and curious.
- Have the passion for and take pride in your work.
- Deeply believe in company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Have a no-frills attitude.
- A collaborative team player.
- Ethical and honest.
- Organize, plan, lead and control the project team resources.
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures.
- Recommend, prioritize and develop technology solutions.
- Plan, estimate, track, provide support and manage application systems/projects.
- Define project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirement and deliverable timing.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Provide and recommend training of development resources, and address/resolve complaints/problems.
- Manage work assignments and coordination within the project team.
- Provide counseling, career development guidance, mentoring and overall skill development of the software engineering personnel.
- Review of all project related artifacts.
- Update EM on the status of ongoing development projects, activities, and achievements on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate performance of development resources (who are assigned on his/her project) and send recommendations to Engagement Manager.
- Evaluate performance of QA-QC resources and project level CC (who are assigned on his/her project) and send recommendations to Engagement Manager.
- Responsible for team sizing and building for software development projects with the approval of Engagement Manager.
- Coordinate with other Project Managers to resolve any issue(s).
- Update his/her backup about any related activities.
Years of Experience
5+ years leadership experience managing complex projects in a multi-platform system development environment.