N.G.O & Social Service
Primary Experience in
Masters or Equivalent Degree
- Ability to manage direct contact with senior leadership of the provincial government.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to conduct planning, results-based management and reporting.
- Ability to summarized complex information.
- Ability to build good relationships with government departments and public sector institutions at the highest levels.
- Ability to research and develop policy.
- Ability to write and report in a timely and succinct manner.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective technical input to government decision making processes.
- Focus on key elements of the Local Government introduction/integration process at the direction of the Minister with quality assurance and guidance from senior experts at the organization.
- Conduct analyses, interview stakeholders and constituents.
- Plan and facilitate workshops and stock-takes.
- Translate conclusions into recommendations.
- Help design and implement large-scale organizational change activities.
- Support performance management through the compilation of data and results against key indicators of integration and Local Government Department on a monthly basis and present the data for leadership review and action.
- Translate policy decisions into time bound goals, targets and action plans in order of priority.
- Track and update the principle on implementation status of policy decisions.
- Maintain close coordination and consultation with Reform and Integration Unit to ensure complementarity.
Years of Experience
3-5 years of work experience in Local government and rural development.