Primary Experience in
Segments & Products
Masters/bachelor in Business Administration or related fields.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Intermediate Access Skills.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- A professional, demonstrating excellent collaboration & time management skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels.
- Stakeholder Management.
This is a key segment role involved in managing the performance of the following segments in the organization:
- B2C Postpaid.
- High Value Prepaid.
- Manage the Revenue, profitability and portfolio level performance of the Consumer Postpaid segment.
- Responsible for overall portfolio management of the Consumer Postpaid segment.
- Managing all Go-to-Market activities for the Postpaid segment such s getting the offers created and communicating them to the customer base.
- Responsible for managing subscriber churn of the postpaid segment.
- Work with internal stake-holders (S&D/CCD/ Circles) to execute and manage the acquisition of postpaid customers.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience of Consumer Postpaid users and working with the value chain to remove pain points and deliver a smooth experience.
- Drive Reporting related initiatives with BI to ensure availability of timely, improved and actionable insights on both these segments.
- Responsible for ensuring a differentiated experience for the Prepaid High Value Segment.
- Develop a touch-point strategy for Prepaid High Value customers that encompasses Customer Care and Network Experience.
- Monitor the performance of the High Value Segment in terms of Churn reduction / increase in satisfaction score.
- Drive the High Value & B2C Postpaid Segments team to analyze customer churn trends and propose corrective actions to reduce customer churn.
- Liaison with Bl team to deploy reporting dashboard which enables the monitoring of KPIs revenue, gross additions, churn and subscriber base movement.
- Monitor monthly revenue achievement and develop tactical promotions to ramp up the revenue achievement.
- Develop strong relationship with channel planning team to ensure quality of sale, right target setting and reduce churn.
- Revenue forecast and update it monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Establish a framework to perform competitive benchmark periodically and recommend changes to the management for the Mobile Voice and Data value propositions.
- Proficient in leading data analysis teams to develop actionable analysis.
- Prepare business cases for the new product development, existing products changes, tactical promotions and BTL discounts along with proposed recommendation for management approval.
- Interact with customer care and relationship teams to gather the customer pain points and develop plan to improve customer experience.
- Prepare product concept papers to record the business rules for the product development/ enhancements and coordinate with system and process team for the implementation.
- Validate and approve BTL discounts initiated by circles sales team and perform look back analysis on the approved discounts.
Years of Experience