N.G.O & Social Service
Primary Experience in
Legal & Compliance
Master’s degree in law, public administration, development, social sciences or related subjects.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of developmental processes in KP.
- The candidate must have knowledge of government processes and procedures for initiating development projects.
- Strong knowledge of Rule of Law sector in Pakistan.
- +Demonstrable skills of working with datasets and quantitative analysis
- Review the relevant chapters in Accelerated Development Strategy and Ten Year Development Plan and identify areas for revision to achieve enhanced developmental impact.
- Review and update the cost estimates, assumptions and outputs of the proposed developmental interventions in the sector.
- Note: All cost estimates to cite sources and calculation method.
- Identify the sectoral gaps and challenges encountered in implementation of strategies and plan in the last 15 years.
- Assist with and participate in the consultation process to incorporate resident and stakeholder views in the sector plan.
- Carry out review of international development in transition from informal institutions to formal institutions for access to justice, relevant to the merged districts and prepare proposals for short and medium term interventions in the sector.
- Develop context specific interventions for high impact and sustainable development in the sector with due regard to the merged districts.
- Assist in preparation of project proposals to include in ADP 2019-2020.
- Identify inter-sectoral linkages and develop mechanisms to incorporate linkages in the plan.
- Carry out an assessment of the departmental arrangement to be tasked with plan implementation in the sector and develop a capacity development plan for optimal implementation.
Years of Experience
10 years’ experience in judiciary, prosecution or related field.