N.G.O & Social Service
Years of Experience
10 years’ experience in infrastructure development, spatial planning or related field.
The candidate must have a master’s degree in Civil Engineering, Infrastructure Planning or related subjects.
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of developmental processes in KP.
- The candidate must have knowledge of government processes and procedures for initiating development projects.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure projects in Pakistan.
- Demonstrable skills of working with datasets and quantitative analysis.
- Review the relevant chapters in Accelerated Development Strategy and Ten Year Development Plan and identify areas for revision to achieve enhanced developmental impact.
- Review and update the cost estimates, assumptions and outputs of the proposed developmental interventions in the sector.
- Note: All cost estimates to cite sources and calculation method.
- Identify the sectoral gaps and challenges encountered in implementation of strategies and plan in the last 15 years.
- Assist with and participate in the consultation process to incorporate resident and stakeholder views in the sector plan.
- Carry out review of international development relevant to the merged districts and prepare proposals for short and medium term interventions in the sector.
- Develop context specific interventions for high impact and sustainable development in the sector with due regard to the merged districts.
- Assist in preparation of project proposals to include in ADP 2019-2020.
- Identify inter-sectoral linkages and develop mechanisms to incorporate linkages in the plan.
- Carry out an assessment of the departmental arrangement to be tasked with plan implementation in the sector and develop a capacity development plan for optimal implementation.