Primary Experience in
Min. Bachelors degree with specialization in any field, preferrably on the Business side.
- Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Strong team management skills.
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen.
- Proactive and customer centric mindset.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below:
o Gross Adds – First Call Activation (FCA)
o Revenue – Primary & Secondary Recharge
o Financial Services, Devices and Internet product offerings
o Location based Business Segment KPIs
Business growth and improvement of market share within the assigned territory.
- Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting.
- Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
- Route planning and target setting for RSOs.
- Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end.
- Franchise and Retail staff motivation and training sessions.
- Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM).
- Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services.
- Channel investment monitoring.
- Ensuring and improving quality of sales.
- Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.
Years of Experience
3-4 years. Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network. Experience as a team leader would be preferred.