IT Infrastructure Management
Years of Experience
Minimum 6 years of relevant experience within security
Relevant Master degree or equivalent in business administration, management, security, IT/telecommunication or related field
- A strong communicator with excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills in English.
- Strong business understanding and experience.
- Audit skills in terms of practice, training or formal certification is an advantage.
- Ability to get the best out of a team.
- A team player that drives cross-functional and -organisational cooperation.
- Bold and innovative mind-set with strong professional integrity and strong commitment to security.
- Ability to see the big picture, evaluate risks and support decisions.
- Analytic, resourceful and solution oriented.
- Ability to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new technologies and solutions, emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Leading and managing a team of information and network security to ensure that proposed and existing systems with local goals and group business security strategy.
- Build and develop capability within TP in line with the company and Telenor Group Security ambitions.
- Implement the local security strategy, aligned with the Telenor Security Strategy.
- Implement an industry standard and business driven security organization.
- Interact with Group Business Security and with employees, top management, CEO, Board of Directors and other stakeholders in the Business Unit.
- Responsible for Local security-related policies and supporting documents.
- Own and communicate the local security risk picture.
- Responsible for security-related awareness and training activities for employees and managers.
- Develop the BU as a security conscious company at all levels.
- Contribute to all areas of security.
- Collaborate across security domains in an international work environment.
- Some traveling must be expected.
- Has experience of working closely with subject matter experts at Group level.
- Has demonstrated ability to align the strategy working with Group.
- Strong strategic and planning ability.
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong Understanding of Technology Architectures and Systems.
- Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Result oriented approach.
- Thorough experience in leading teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management.