Primary Experience in
Minimum Degree: Bachelors with Digital and industry understanding.
- Clear understanding of Telecom business and competitive brands.
- Understanding of strategic frameworks and canvases.
- Strong functional and marketing related knowledge.
- Good analytical capabilities and understanding of attribution techniques.
- Great story telling capabilities, with great communication skills.
- Strong hold of analytical platforms to create clear ROI expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management capabilities.
- Good understanding of agile processes and framework.
- Drive Digital Marketing agenda in line with company’s strategic ambitions.
- Developing the marketing strategy to put international web presence architecture in place and improve the involved online marketing approach.
- Identify opportunities by being a thought leader in the field of digital marketing and attribution, supporting the organization in digitization and transformation.
- De-construct best practices while competing with the vertical and create benchmarks to measure.
- Working with CC to implement best in line customer servicing strategies and reducing dependence on legacy channels to reduce costs and dependence.
- Developing a model and structure around agile marketing activities to change the way of work in the organization.
- Lead and develop a high performing team of Digital Marketing Experts.Developing the yearly and 3-year digital marketing strategy of the company.
- Working with stakeholders to develop the right action plans around our strategy.
- Identifying opportunities in the digital sphere on a daily basis, supporting the organization in its journey towards digital transformation.
- Implementing and reporting around the right data streams and MarTech ecosystem.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and analyze ROI against digital marketing spend.
- Building and managing dashboards from stakeholders and upward reporting.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to implement company’s strategy and digital marketing vision.
- Developing and evolving ideas to bring together brand goals, revenue objectives and consumer needs.
- Working on agile methodology and focusing on customers to improve the experience and consistently test and grow.
- Changing the way of work in the organization and stakeholders around CFTs and agile way of work.
- End-to-end funnel improvement and overlooking Multi-Channel Funnel attribution activities.
- Developing and pushing digital team towards data orientation and questioning / consistently challenging numbers coming from different streams and stakeholders.
- Telling data-based stories with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Involving the available resources to provide best in line customer services and being the best in the game.
- Improving cost per lead / acquisition through media attribution and market mix modeling.
- Day to day reporting and project management of community development steps etc.
- Make sure that IMC and digital is at the heart of every campaign.
- Team development and resource uplifting as back up for any future contingency.
Years of Experience
8 plus of years of experience.