Years of Experience
8 plus of years of experience.
Minimum Degree: Bachelors with Digital and industry understanding.
- Clear understanding of Telecom business and competitive brands.
- Understanding of strategic frameworks and canvases.
- Strong functional and marketing related knowledge.
- Good analytical capabilities and understanding of attribution techniques.
- Great story telling capabilities, with great communication skills.
- Strong hold of analytical platforms to create clear ROI expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management capabilities.
- Good understanding of agile processes and framework.
- Drive Marketing agenda in line with company’s strategic ambitions.
- Developing the marketing strategy to put international web presence architecture in place and improve the involved online marketing approach.
- Identify opportunities by being a thought leader in the field of marketing and attribution, supporting the organization in digitization and transformation.
- De-construct best practices while competing with the vertical and create benchmarks to measure.
- Working with CC to implement best in line customer servicing strategies and reducing dependence on legacy channels to reduce costs and dependence.
- Developing a model and structure around agile marketing activities to change the way of work in the organization.
- Lead and develop a high performing team of Marketing Experts.
- Managing the brand, digital marketing and execution of activities.
- Create demand for products/offers/services through all communication touch-points, to build and sustain the equity of brand and sub-brands.
- Link brand strategy and communication action to company’s commercial strategy.
- Supervision of all product communications (TV, Radio, Print, POS) being handled by brand management executives integrated with segments/VAS teams from professional aspect in a close-loop manner(pre-launch assessment and post-launch evaluation), in order to be responsible for the quality of all those communications.
- Managing the relationship with advertising agency/agencies for efficient and cost effective communication solutions, quarterly organize an assessment of the performance of advertising agency to keep them in top 2 level of the industry.
- Maintaining and enhancing the brand equity of the organization and its sub-brands through all touch-points.
- Supervision of ‘Brand’ , ‘Media’ and ‘Marketing Operations’ teams.
- Devising effective media strategy that commensurate with brand strategy to build a brand in long run.
- Developing, managing and proposing company’s thematic/tactical media plans.
- Ensuring smart and sustainable presence of brand/product on all media including FM, internet, and cable.
- Acquiring media properties at best rates.
- Managing the reconciliation of planned versus actual airtime.
- Providing strategic as well as tactical input to product teams, senior management regarding marketing communication and touch-points.
- Presentation to senior management for review, feedback and approval.
- Ensure timely OOH media planning, execution, monitoring and reporting. Managing OOH agencies/vendors contracts and KPI’s.
- Ensure brand activation planning, execution, monitoring and reporting. Managing activation agencies/vendors contracts and KPI’s.
- Sponsorship's and events evaluation: managing, planning, executing, monitoring and reporting.
- Supporting segment teams in all operational tasks and ensure timely execution