Primary Experience in
Bachelors in CS/SE or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps of any large scale application .
- Understanding of Agile and CI/CD concepts and their tools like Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, etc.
- Experience with deployment automation, cloud management and tooling.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Docker Swarm.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services like VPC, Route53, EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, IAM, RDS, etc.
- Experience of web servers such as Nginx.
- Knowledge of source-control tools.
- Basic Linux Administration and shell scripting.
- Understanding of application architecture, design patterns, methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana.
- Design and develop reusable components and operational strategies in the cloud to support scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restore, etc.
- Design and development of tooling, deployment pipelines, monitoring, and development processes.
- Script and automate system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work.
- Create and support the adoption of infrastructure and processes that supports DevOps practices.
- Maintain and support automated unit, system and load testing.
- Help develop solutions to manage the cost of development and test environments in the cloud.
- Ability to solve problems with a keen eye for details; a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to the team.
- Manage multiple tasks and use judgment to prioritize and escalate to achieve desired outcomes.
Years of Experience
3-5 years of relevant experience.Programming experience with Python/Node Js