Reporting & Analysis
Bachelors degree in a related field – public policy/administration, social sciences, management sciences, development studies etc. Masters will be preferred.
The candidate will be expected to fulfil the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out research – primary and/or desk research for supporting the relevant policy areas. Desk research will include books, journal papers, reports, official documents, magazines, news and other online sources.
- Identify, source and process datasets for generating high-quality analytical outputs to contribute to the evidence pool. Manage the Tabadlab analytics repository for data and visualizations.
- Participate in consulting engagements to support the scope of work for designated projects.
- Draft reports, papers and articles for Thought Leadership and Advisory Services work products.
- Coordinate closely with the Strategic Communications team for developing, launching and tracking work products. Interact closely with other team members for inputs and knowledge sharing.
- Support the Fellows and Senior Fellows in managing relationships with key partners and affiliates.
- Participate in events and meetings and prepare briefs to document discussions and notes.
- Assist the Fellows and Senior Fellows with strategic and operational tasks as required.
2 years relevant experience will be preferred.