Primary Experience in
Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Business Administration
- Project Management.
- Presentation skills.
- Time Management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- Providing detailed insight into emerging opportunities across enterprise and consumer M2M/IoT services.
- Gathering data and insight into the M2M/IoT market, focus on market sizing, building strong alliances and contracts with local ICT companies, system integrators, software vendors and user organizations.
- Providing supporting role in growing client relationships in the IoT/M2M segment, assisting regional teams for existing and potential customers.
- Preparing technical feasibility of new Enterprise products ideas - evaluating the viability of the idea.
- Preparing detailed technical design reports, concept papers and determination of associated CAPEX/OPEX.
- Preparing responses of the RFPs received from corporate customers.
- Tracking and managing project benefits, including project execution and governance, projects prioritization and portfolio alignment.
- Managing inter departmental coordination and meetings pertaining to cross functional teams, concept paper inputs, new sales leads coordination with Corporate sales.
- Presenting the technical proposals to client; reporting and presenting to predict department performance
Years of Experience
Minimum 05 years relevant work experience