Holds a Bachelors degree preferably in business.
Sales Management & New Business Development
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s Chinese customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Seeking new business ventures in Chinese segment.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Exploring and driving new growth venues through existing client base and new Chinese companies and individual customers coming from China.
- Focusing on the projects of Pak-China Economic Corridor, coordinating with regions in making the plan required by CPEC clients.
- Performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Pushing regions in meeting monthly sales targets as approved by Management.
- Present sales, revenue and target reports and realistic forecasts to the management.
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.
- Taking steps to enhance the existing corporate customer revenue as well as prospective clients.
- Target setting for the Chinese Relationship Managers.
- Target vs. achievement monitoring on individual and regional basis
- To keep a regular track of corporate activations / disconnections and the reason for the above.
- Formulate (strategies) tactics for customer retention and prevention of churn to other competitors.
- Taking necessary action to resolve service, billing or any other issues while that may cause customer dissatisfaction.
- Development of Chinese segment database and update it on monthly basis by proactively getting information about new companies in respective region from various channels.
- Maintain the master schedule and resource plan for all projects. Work with business leadership to evaluate, prioritize and report status of projects across the organization.
- Maintaining and updating the Chinese base for the Prepaid, Postpaid individual and Postpaid corporate customers.
Team Management & Operations Optimization
- Objectives setting, capability development and performance monitoring of sales representatives as well as back end Chinese Accounts Management team.
- Coordination with various inter and intra departments for the resolution of Chinese RMs day to day issues.
- System developments for the Chinese Segmentation.
- Identification of the branding needs of the Chinese segments and increasing the visibility of company as per requirements including Corporate Dinners and Chinese events.
- Development of optimized communication mechanics for the swift issue resolution of the Chinese Accounts.
5+ Years of relevant experience