Primary Experience in
Minimum Bachelor's degree. Master's degree will be preferred
- Leadership Skills
- Integrity & Accountability
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Centricity
- Excellent Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Lead and manage nationwide administrative functions, facilities management, hospitality services, HSSE and fleet management.
- Planning, preparing, monitoring and evaluation of OPEX & CAPEX budget related to administrative services.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring departmental strategic plans as per company’s defined goals and KPIs for OAS department.
- Plan ways to upgrade the facilities by creating renovation project plan, define project scope and secure the necessary resources.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction and optimize on-time delivery, through detailed attention and process optimization especially for services related to hospitality.
- Managing nationwide Health Safety Security and Environment of the organization.
- Managing asset utilization of OAS department and ensure the employees adhere to the policies and protocols.
- Devising and implementing cost optimization initiatives related to administrative function.
- Reviewing, planning and budgeting of administrative support for new business requirements.
- Make certain that all administrative systems, policies and processes are reliable, fine-tuned and well delivered with a proactive approach.
Years of Experience
Minimum 12 Years working experience in the same field with leading/large organization of the country