Primary Experience in
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT/Engineering/Computer Science • Master’s will be preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, at all levels of org.
- Structured and self-driven, with a focus on deliverables and methodology
- Flawless and fluent in English
- Be able to work, guide and become a mentor within CoE domain/scope
- Ability to travel
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability
- Ability to work within multiple time zones and diverse culture.
- Ability to perform duties during public holidays and off days if required
- Capable of meeting deadlines while ensuring quality under heavy work loads
- Participate in projects as subject matter expert, including design and architecture outline development and similar
- Design and analysis for changes [change requests] and projects
- Coordinate development deliveries with Change manager
- Act as subject matter expert on product and process specific to cloud platforms.
- Support CoE Manager to ensure compliance with GSS architectural and security guidelines.
- Translation of business requirements into system requirements and design
- Present and participate in GSS architecture board as subject matter expert when needed
- Ensure the deliveries from the team according to expectations
Years of Experience
3-5 years of working knowledge and hands on of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS in the Cloud space oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams.