Marketing & Sales
2- 4 Years of overall experience in Sales, Marketing, Corporate Sales, Business Development
MBA, MSc or equivalent (at least 16 years of qualification)
Integrity |Teamwork| Adaptability| Time Management |Knowledge of telecom industry| Good presentation skills |Interpersonal skills
Sales knowledge| Business acumen| Interpersonal skills| Negotiation skills |Computer-specific skills
- Concentrate on revenue growth from 3G, 4G sales including handset sales by deploying new smartphone shops and enhance the quality of existing retailers/smartphone shops.
- To ensure quality of gross adds, 3G/4G gross adds.
- To ensure Channel Expansion (SIM Selling, ML, VAS, MNP, MBB, ECATs, Postpaid) by identification of high potential areas within the grid.
- Ensure that timely purchase orders are placed by Franchises to ensure availability of stock at all times.
- Handle end to end Complaint Management, CSI Monitoring, Quality Assurance and customer experience management at franchise.
- Visibility: Coordinate for trade marketing activities regarding Brand Visibility, BTL activities, trade promotions, Market Splash, Company Product visibility, channel awareness, business development and special events in the territory.
- Identify un-tapped areas in the assigned territory and guide teams to increase retail penetration. Guide BDOs in planning sales routes.
- Prepare and submit sales forecast for Sims, scratch cards, Mini load & Recharge on daily / weekly / monthly / basis for effective sales planning.
- Plan with Regional Sales Head localized sales promos in areas of low sales performance and low network utilization.
Team Management & Supervision
- Ensure that staff and retailers are fully trained and equipped with company product knowledge.
- To make periodic visits to the market and ensure stock availability in the entire territory.
- To ensure that the channel partners stay abreast with all the developments in terms of SOP’s, discipline, Targets and Trade Promotions.
- Responsible for availability of POS material at the outlets.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Channel teams regarding BTL activities, trade promotions, business development and special events in the grid.