Years of Experience
1-3 years of relevant experience
BS/ MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate strong oral communication and written communication skills.
- Experience in product ready application deployments
- Experience in AWS and Google cloud consoles
- Familiarity with the Docker or another content management is a plus
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. Salesforce authentications procedure is important.
- Understanding of browser concepts and server-side analytics and profiling is important.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficiency in project management tools like JIRA & Trello is a must.
- Understanding of quality assurance process and writing unit tests is an essential part of the development process
- Good algorithmic development and mathematical skills are essential
- Managing the interchange of data between company's servers and users, along with front-end integration
- A focus on development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of central database with high performance and responsiveness
- Work on cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express, and Socket.IO
- Use APIs and understand HTTP and REST architecture
- Have strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have experience using object oriented methodologies in designing software solutions
- Be able to independently implement needed improvements
- Have experience with Nginx or another HTTP servers (as a plus point)
- Be proficient in understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Understand basics of AWS LaaS and PaaS offerings desirable