• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of VueJS, Angular, ReactJS will be a plus but not required.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code Git, Bitbucket and Jira.
• Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Develop responsive web designs with progressive enhancements.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Close collaboration with UI/UX and Back-End developers to ensure coherence of the solution.
• Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.