Years of Experience
Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, or Computational Neuroscience)
- Experience in the following area: Background in DL, ML algorithms and model development.
- Experience designing and developing professional software using Python, C++.
- Fluency and experience in python, OpenCV, Numpy, Pandas.
- Familiarity and proficiency with DL, ML frameworks (eg. TensorFlow, Keras, AWS Sagemaker) is highly required.
- Experience in 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation,3d reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problem
- Development and optimization of state-of-the-art deep learning models using deep Learning frameworks, covering computer vision, object detection and localization.
- Work with framework software developers to facilitate end-to-end optimization.
- Distribute the model training and inference into multi-node systems, allowing scalable optimization and performance.
- Design and enable next generation deep learning systems.
- Perform Data Cleansing Data preparation through Digital Image Processing.
- Will work on change detection algorithms (background subtraction etc)
- Documentation and formulation of report and work progress to management and clients.
- Articulate the model performance and evaluation / results through ROC curves and evaluation matrix.
- Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8 etc.
- Follow the Agile methodology (Sprints) and daily stand-ups.