Engineering / Network Planning
Years of Experience
Minimum 8 to 10 Years of working experience of Telecom Industry in related field preferably in Network & Transmission Planning
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Electrical/Electronics
- To Lead planning of Core/Optical, Access/Wireless, IP MPLS Core & Internet
gateway transmission for development of CMPAK transport network.
- Regularly conduct the research & analysis on evolution of transmission
technologies and ensure the network growth in line with traffic growth.
- Ensure TXN Readiness for Rollout & Expansion projects
- Conduct the forecasting, planning, budgeting (CAPEX & OPEX) & bidding of
Transmission/IP Core/Access Network bandwidth.
- Prepare the RFPs and order the equipment in coordination with procurement
or other relevant departments for timely bandwidth readiness
- To Lead the Enterprise solution planning related to transport & IP as per the
requirement of GCSS and ESS
- Roadmap Development for whole TXN domain evolution on short term & long
- Budget preparation for transport network and its pre & post evaluation