Primary Experience in
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Sciences/Arts/Commerce or MBA
- Responsible for the follow up to obtain NOCs from different Government Authorities i.e. PTA/FAB & DHA. The individual should manage processes of NOCs and deal with these authorities directly.
- Coordinating with rollout vendors & legal team in resolution of work-stop sites due to access or other issues created by neighbors/community.
- Collaborating with the Regional Rollout teams in deciding course of action in rollout of slow moving sites.
- Formulation of Split Of Responsibilities with regions and regulatory for obtaining NOCs.
- Managing site lease agreements and tracking.
- Supporting TxN team in optical fiber projects, w.r.t RoWs and NOCs approvals.
- Conflict resolution with internal and external interfaces.
Years of Experience
6-8 years of relevant experience.