Banking & Finance
· Experience in process definition and control definitions based on industry best practices.
· Effective communication skills; capable of creating clear, concise, and impactful messages describing technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff.
· Demonstrates ability to successfully provide governance for complex IT projects
· Work effectively as part of a support team; foster team cooperation, communication, and collaboration
· Ability to drive action and decisions
· Ability to logically collate and analyze data to identify trends and issues
· Ability to apply organizational awareness in systems, business and data processes to translate business requirements and objectives into system deliverables.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
Exhibits and upholds DFI values and social performance objectives.
· Develop and implement Information/ cyber security policy, standards and procedures across the DFI.
· Develop and implement Information/Cyber Security Management Framework in alignment with SBP Enterprise Technology Governance and Risk Management Framework.
· Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
· Secure digital files and information systems, protecting them from unauthorized access or tampering.
· Provide technical support and monitor security access.
· Perform regular IT security tests and Identify vulnerabilities for resolution
· Analyze the source of security breaches, Recommend and implement security tools and anti-malware software.
· Provide staff with security awareness training.
· Coordinate security measures with external contacts.
· Identify cybercrime perpetrators and liaise with the appropriate authorities if necessary.
· Develop & maintain MIS for IT Security/ Cyber Security