Years of Experience
Fresh to 3 years of experience in HR
Minimum of Bachelors degree (16 years of education) from a well reputed university.
- Forward Looking.
- Self Driven and Energetic.
- Passion & Confidence (to work with different teams to produce desired results).
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle, understanding the requisition, advertising jobs, sourcing and screening incumbents, interviewing shortlisted applicants and on-boarding the finalized candidate.
- Coordinating with business managers - understanding and efficiently meeting the requirements of each hiring manager.
- Attracting potential employees through a range of means - such as through social media advertising and networking.
- Coordinating with vendors to design online tests to gauge competencies of candidates in order to enhance the screening process.
- Conducting panel interviews and ensuring quality hiring based on competency based interviewing methodology.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing selection and recruitment related policies and procedures. Proposing, designing and improving fresh graduate recruitment programs like Graduate Trainees and Finance Trainees.
- Coordinating with career placement officers’ of universities to build positive image of company to attract fresh candidates and ensuring company’s brand presence.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong follow up and stakeholder management.
- Be able to develop and maintain highest level of professional relationship with business leaders.
- Demonstrated success in working on new initiatives.
- Excellent understanding of social media channels.
- Preferably hands on with power point presentations.
- Must be familiar with HR best practices especially for Talent Sourcing, Talent Assessments and how to build a good employer brand.