Primary Experience in
Channel Planning & Development/ Strategy & Business Planning
Masters/bachelor in Business Administration or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives and ensure thorough execution of plans through internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of Telco and Branchless Banking market dynamics with respect to sales as well as distribution operations.
- Analytical skills and the ability to derive meaningful decisions out of data and fact-based information.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel , Database tools & PowerPoint.
- Effective Distribution Planning and Expansion.
- Ensuring a robust and expansive distribution footprint for current and newly inducted Financial Services Products & Services.
- Maintaining & improving channel ROI.
- Work as an effective team member to provide planning/direction, insights at regional/belt level for Sales and distribution function.
- FS Sales Channel Distribution Strategy formulation & implementation.
- Identify Distribution Gaps at Cluster & Regional level , and take corrective actions to improve product availability as per established benchmarks.
- Identify channel investment patterns, ROI and enablers to improve investment liquidity and performance.
- Plan & implement Product Distribution expansion Plans for each Product Line.
- Enable Circle & Regional Teams with holistic picture of Distribution KPI performance with focus on accuracy & ease of use.
- Establish Franchise & Retail Segmentation for utilization by Product & Channel Planning team.
- Channel Commission Mix & Competitive Analysis ,Revision Planning & Execution in line with Company Strategy, Opex Targets & Revenue Ambitions.
- Custodian of all Channel Commissioning & pricing Policies.
- Liaison with Regional /Circle POCs to identify enablers in systems, processes and technology.
- Coordinate with all channels to ensure smooth operations and achievement of business & distribution KPIs.
- Establish robust channel-centric processes for product availability issue resolution, escalation and communications.
- Introduce Digital Based tools & solution for Retail & Channel Partners to improve productivity and enhance product performance.
Years of Experience
At least 7 years of relevant experience.