Years of Experience
Five years plus proven experience.
Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Operating System (Windows, MacOS).
- Office Suites (MS Office, G Suite).
- Presentation Software (PowerPoint, Keynote).
- Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Spreadsheet etc.).
- Communication and Collaboration tools (Outlook, Slack, and Skype etc.).
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- Photo and video editing tools (desirable).
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRMS).
- Experienced in designing compensation and benefits packages.
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Planning Skills, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Decision Making.
- Event management experience (Job fairs, Trainings, Workshops, Seminars, and Conferences).
- Sets objectives for the HR team and track progress.
- Monitors internal HR systems and databases.
- Reviews and approve or modify budgets.
- Designs and implement company policies.
- Monitors key HR metrics.
- Acts as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures, is the custodian of the Policy folder.
- Creates detailed reports on HR costs.
- Recommends new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools.
- Addresses employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations).
- Produces quarterly and annual reports.