Marketing Srategy & Analytics
Years of Experience
3+ years of experience
Bachelors in Business Administration or related field. Masters/MBA preferred
- Through understanding of market research, competitive analysis, and business requirement gathering.
- Experience in market surveying, need analysis, and market trend predictions.
- Strong data analytics skills with hands on experience in SSAS/R/Python.
- Understanding of the retail, quick service restaurants, and real-estate market with regards to technology adaptation.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and implement research is required.
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our unique offerings to power business problems.
- Collaborate with people from different backgrounds to formulate innovative solutions to experiment and implement advanced data mining techniques.
- Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner to senior management.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels to deeply understand the market size, market demand, and key competitive sets for new or existing asset concepts.
- Develop key hypotheses to iteratively test through secondary and primary research, ultimately producing an actionable set of recommendations.
- Identify and understand competitive offerings for company’s emerging technology stack.
- Perform market sizing estimation and detailed competitive analysis to validate network stakeholders’ point of view.
- Analyze key industry trends to develop a strategic point of view on where a market is heading and why, identifying profitable opportunities for company’s Moonshot Labs.
- Synthesize large amounts of secondary research and interview data to develop key insights that can inform Innovation Lead of potential avenues of growth.
- Support preparation of analysis output for executive leadership presentations and own responses to Q&A for respective area on a project by project basis.