Solution Architect/ Solution Provider
Years of Experience
Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field
• Minimum 16 years of education in computer field (Bachelors). • Preferably 18 years of education in computer field (Masters).
- IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment
- AWS and Azure and other cloud service providers
- Software Development Life Cycle and engineering/software architecture design
- Software development and DevOps
- Be part of the requirement and specification gathering process in order to ensure integrity of and impact on the underlying architecture.
- Define and review architecture, design implementation and test specifications.
- Architect end-to-end on-premises and cloud hosted solutions.
- Lead development teams.
- Provide engineering teams with technical advice.
- Identify bottlenecks and optimize the product stack.
- Introduce redundancy and scalability within the application stack.
- Profile the performance of applications and come up with suitable hardware requirements.
- Ability to implement coding standards and coding reviews.
- Implement source control management, define build processes, and ensure continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Ability to implement a test driven development culture within the development teams.
- Experience with IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment
- Experience with AWS and Azure and other cloud service providers.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and engineering/software architecture design
- Experience in both software development and DevOps
- Knowledge of web frameworks (Laravel/Node/Angular/React) and high level design of web applications
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI)
- Proficiency with different OSes both server and desktop based.
- Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Functional knowledge of Python, ML/NLP techniques, Big Data techniques.
- Experience with Stateless servers and queuing mechanism i.e. RabbitMQ, KubeMQ
- Experience with infrastructure automation.
- Strong scripting skills (bash).