At least fifteen (15) year experience of enterprise software design and development with at least ten (10) year experience of leading and managing cross-functional multiple enterprise software development and delivery teams.
Ideally a Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar disciplines with specialization in Machine Learning/Natural Language Processing.
- Managing multiple teams of 50+ engineers, managers and researchers engaged in the development and release of next generation Artificial Intelligence based enterprise software products, client project deliveries and advanced research and development activities
- Ensuring on-time delivery of multiple products and projects at the agreed quality and cost
- Setting up and ensuring the teams are following the development and release SOPs
- Increasing team's productivity and maximizing the resource utilization
- Providing situational leadership and day-today hands-on management while taking full ownership of development and delivery of our products and client projects.
- Continuous performance & progress management to ensure the team is highly productive
- Line management and mentoring of other managers and team leaders
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- At least fifteen (15) year experience of enterprise software design and development with at least ten (10) year experience of leading and managing cross-functional multiple enterprise software development and delivery teams.
- Ability to manage virtual teams located at multiple geographic locations
- Strong software project and program management experience in agile environment. Any relevant qualifications/certifications in project and program management and Agile methodologies is desirable
- Experience of full software product development cycles and modern cloud deployment technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Artificial Intelligence technologies, i.e. Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) and relevant open source software libraries
- Familiarity with Source Control and Agile development tools is desirable
- We are looking for a result-oriented, highly proactive person with the can do attitude
- Creative problem solver and proactive person to ask the right question and find the solutions rather than focusing on the problems
- Assertiveness to take the required corrective action and challenge the poor performance and results
- Strong communication skills to effectively manage upwards and downwards
- Ability to work under high pressure and manage multiple streams of works