Finance & Accounting
Years of Experience
At least 5 years of experience in planning, execution, control and reporting of Group Level Budget, Treasury, Global Cash Flow and Liquidity Management.
ACCA/ACMA, CA Finalist or MBA from reputable recognized universities.
- Excellent organizational/management skills.
- Good communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Budget Planning, close monitoring of budget and approval of payments according to fund availability and allocated budget.
- Ability to manage domestic and global cash and liquidity for the company & reporting of global cash forecasts and position.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management policies & systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Prepare cash flow reporting and analysis to management and financial institutions as needed.
- Designing effective budget models for departments and the entire company.
- Comply with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process.
- Performs cost-benefit analyses on all programs/projects.
- Expertise in Corporate level presentation skills including presentations to the BOD and Financing Institutions.
- Manages many of the daily accounting functions of the organization as per International Financial Reporting standard and maintaining accounts payable, general ledger updating, and reconciliation of the banks.
- ERP integration, management and reporting.
- Draft financial statement for auditor and management accounts.
- Works with internal and external auditors.