2- 4 Years of overall experience in Sales, Marketing, Corporate Sales, Business Development.
MBA, MSc or equivalent (at least 16 years of qualification).
- Concentrate on revenue growth from 3G and 4G sales including handset sales by deploying new smartphone shops and enhance the quality of existing retailers/ smartphone shops.
- To ensure quality of gross ads, 3G/4G gross add.
- To ensure Channel Expansion (SIM Selling, ML, VAS, MNP, MBB, ECATs, Postpaid) by identification of high potential areas within the grid.
- Ensure that timely purchase orders are placed by franchises to ensure availability of stock at all sims.
- Handle end-to-end complaint management, CSI Monitoring, quality assurance and customer experience management at franchise.
- Visibility: coordinate for trade marketing activities regarding brand visibility, BTL activities, trade promotions, market splash, company product visibility, channel awareness, business development and special events in the territory.
- Identify untapped areas in the assigned territory and guide teams to increase retail penetration.
- Guide BDOs in planning sales routes.
- Prepare and submit sales forecast for sims, scratch cards, mini load & recharge on daily/weekly/monthly/basis for effective sales planning.
- Plan with Regional Sales Head localized sales promos in areas of low sales performance and low network utilization.
Team Management & Supervision:
- Ensure that staff and retailers are fully trained and equipped with company product knowledge.
- To make periodic visits to the market and ensure stock availability in the entire territory.
- To ensure that the channel partners stay abreast with all the developments in terms of SOPs, discipline, targets and trade promotions.
- Responsible for availability of POS material at the outlets.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Channel teams regarding BTL activities, trade promotions, business development and special events in the grid.