N.G.O & Social Service
Years of Experience
At least 2 years of experience in related area such as Operations (Finance & Administration)
Masters in Business Administration, Management, Public Administration, Social Services or related Field.
- Strong Financial and Administrative experience in managing a project or a programme in post crisis scenarios.
- Have experience with financial software(s): ERP or ATLAS (desirable but not mandatory) or demonstrates ability to learn new software(s) quickly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills of donor/stakeholder management.
- Ensures Provision of top quality advisory services and facilitation of knowledge building and management.
- Ensures implementation of programme operations strategies.
- Ensures effective operations management of the programme.
- Ensures creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy in cooperation with programme team.
- Full compliance with rules and regulations of financial processes, financial records and reports and audit follow ups.
- Drafting of cost sharing agreements, follow up on contributions within the office resource mobilization efforts.
- Preparation and modification of budgets for management projects, follow up, procurement and finance unit for projects.
- Presentation of researched information for planning and status of financial resources of the projects assigned.
- Prepare and/or check financial reports for the organization and donors.
- Submission of financial reports to donors.
- Proper control of supporting documents for payments.
- Ensuring advance and direct payments are properly reviewed and made on time, ensuring payment information is properly recorded in Atlas.
- Timely response to unit requests to resolve financial data issues.
- Timely accounts closure.
- Follow up with partners on contributions, receipt creation in Atlas.
- Supervision of any assistant to be assigned.
- Timely review of cash position to ensure sufficient funds on hand for disbursements.
- Review of Zero balance account bank statements in Atlas to monitor Imprest Level, identification and recording of contributions.
- Timely bank reconciliation, including documented review of exceptions.
- Assist in facilitating project assets, inventory and record keeping.
- Support the recruitment process of program personnel in accordance with rules and regulations, appropriate use of different contract modalities and contract management.
- Preparation of required documents to initiate recruitments.
- Coordination for Human Resource management.
- Monitoring of Personnel performance records.
- Monitoring of attendance and leave of project personnel.
- Administer travel and logistics arrangements for the staff and consultants, arrange itineraries, visas, security clearance, accommodation, prepare appropriate requisitions.
- Certification of travel claims.
- Preparing information for advocacy.
- Assess programme performance to identify success factors and incorporate best practices.
- Research linkages across programme activities to identify critical points of integration.
- Monitor specific stages of project/programme implementation.
- Analyze country situation to identify opportunities for project development.
- Participate in formulation of project proposals and ensure substantive rigor in tehh design and application of proven successful approaches.