Analytics & Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing/ Business Intelligence/IT
Years of Experience
3 to 5 years in Business / data Analysis experience is preferred.
MBA , BS/BBA (majors in finance, marketing, computer science, statistics)
- Sound analytical and independent learning ability.
- Strong people skills and effective stakeholder management and smart in building long term relationships
- Sound understanding of the dynamics of the Pakistani Telecom industry.
- Imagination and creativity, desire to move things
- Process oriented approach towards problem solving
- Ability to create strong enthusiasm and spirit, should be able to motivate and energise the team
- Must be a self-going and independent person with initiative, energy and flexibility
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a high- pressure environment.
- Experience in using BI self-service tools, and ad hoc analysis (Excel)
- Should be able to analyse, understand and recommend solutions to complex problems.
- Experienced with using regressions and models to explain and predict business outcomes
- Good knowledge in statistics and experience with ideating, designing and analysing A/B tests
- Hands-on experience analysing, managing and modelling high volumes of data spanning multiple systems for multiple purposes in a dynamic environment
- Ability to simultaneously manage longer-term projects as well as delivery of interrupt-driven reactive analysis across team members
- Drive and flourish the vision of Data Analytics strategy and ensuring that it is aligned with the overall strategy of Company.
- Maintain focus and foresight of industry dynamics and guide business pro-actively by suggesting new ways of looking at customer behaviours.
- Solve business problems with keen understanding of data wrangling, analysis and interpretation of complicated, disparate, large data-sets
- Ownership and tracking of Circle/Regions’ ambitions covering recharge, revenue, active base, churn and usage/engagement (including both Voice & Data).
- Competition monitoring and analysis using Traffic Trends, Market Research and other internal/external data.
- Act as Independent sounding board for the organisation
- Ensure development and delivery of insights and models to answer business questions.
- Answer business questions raised by Management and other stakeholders.
- Expected to work in close co-ordination with stake holders; units for which he is doing analytics and as well as the support units.
- Look out for new areas for analytics to enhance analytics scope.
- Perform in-depth study of business processes for thorough improvement.
- Build strategic partnerships with key stake holders within the organisation and develop/enhance the culture of utilising Business Insights across the organisation.
- Perform in-depth study and build strong understanding of each Commercial Business Unit’s working, processes and Key Performance Indicators.
- Establish processes to ensure vigilant information on competition moves and identify their impacts
- Responsible for the strategies, plans, and implementation of knowledge management practices and programs across all functions and departments.
- Identifying opportunities for Data analytics and add value in existing analysis performed by different stakeholders.
- Empower Business Users with effective Business Insights to address their problem areas and to help units achieve their KPIs.
- Coordinate the team's efforts for successful and timely delivery of analysis & reports.
- Analyse outputs for accuracy and relevance with the end user’s requirements and formulate these into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Address the queries/concerns raised by stake holders to facilitate smooth decision making.
- Team building and structuring the team with concepts of delegation of authority, responsibilities and ownership.