Information Technology, Software Development
Master’s in computer science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math)
We’re looking for passionate data scientists to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impact-full problems.
Data Scientists have strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and excellent programming ability. You should be observant enough to see how we can leverage Data to solve client pain- points. You will coordinate with other professionals in order to develop effective systems, so they need to have the ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate strong oral communication skills. A strong mathematical background and problem-solving skills are a must. Written skills are required so that the results can be conveyed to the client. In addition to this, we expect you to
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our unique data to answer business problems.
- Understand our clients’ proprietary data and external data sources, gather data and automate data pipelines.
- Design, develop, implement, validate, deploy and maintain advanced predictive models using advanced data mining, machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to measure and track the value of the solutions.
- Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8 etc.
- Collaborate with people from different backgrounds to formulate innovative solutions to experiment and implement advanced data mining techniques.
- Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner to senior management.