Years of Experience
Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience is required
Bachelors degree. Masters will be preferred.
- People & Stakeholder management skills
- Business Planning
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Process Oriented and Well Organized
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Presentation Skills
- Communication & Negotiation Skill
- ERP structure insight and understanding of IT systems.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Develop reporting & analysis for Procurement & Supply Chain Team.
- Develop, monitor performance and control departmental KPI through system, policy & process.
- Dashboards visibility for higher management.
- Develop new refinements for ERP and develop business architecture using requirements such a scope, processes, alternatives and risks.
- Performed gap analysis ensuring business policies compliance.
- Supported all business functional components.
- Coordinated meetings between IT team users and internal business analysts.
- Collaborated with key personnel in analyzing business requests for feasibility and costs.
- Policy & Processes development and implementing the control.
- Working on TCO (Total Cost Optimization) model.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Financial analysis including Cost Saving, E2E SLA compliance, project categorization.