Non- Profit Organization
Years of Experience
Minimum 6 years of experience in financial management of GoP/NGOs or development assistance work.
Higher Secondary School Certificate is required. However, University degree in Management Sciences (MBA - Finance, M.Com, ACCA) or any other relevant fields will be preferred.
- Financial management of GoP/NGOs or development assistance work.
- Experience in Financial Management with Government of the Punjab would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of computers, including basic hardware maintenance and use of recent accounting software. Expertise in project formulation and implementation will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of English, and working knowledge of Urdu an asset
- Demonstrate experience in the usage of computer and office software packages.
- Prepare and maintain quarterly advances and financial reports and keep a track of funds
- Prepare necessary documentation for quarterly advances and their settlement in line with the Organisation standard financial procedures.
- Maintain ledger of financial commitments and advances, ensure settlement of advances in accordance with agreed contract.
- Prepare payments requests/travel claims with the supporting documentation and liaison with Organisation for payment follow-ups; Handle all financial matters of the meetings, workshops and seminars organised under the project;
- Maintain project petty expenses and ensure entries in petty cash register, maintain general ledger to keep record of project accounts.
- Provide support to the PMU to prepare tender documents, disseminate, prepare bids tabulation and ensure quality and quantity of goods before delivery; receive and check invoices from the suppliers and initiate payment requests.
- Assist in inventory management of both expendable and non-expendable project items. Also responsible for the project file management i.e. to maintain an accessible filing system in the project.
- Prepare Cash Payment Vouchers, Bank Payment Vouchers, and Journal Vouchers together with complete supporting documentation in support to every financial transaction.
- Act as focal person for yearly project audit.
- Perform any other related duty as and when required.