N.G.O & Social Service
Consulting, Research & Development, Reporting & Analysis
Overall at least 5 years of relevant experience, conducting or ideally managing a research programme for a leading university.
Master’s degree or PhD in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field.
Leverage project resources to deliver globally-relevant research findings:
- Consolidate the project research agenda around the core aspects of governance transformation and effectiveness of specific interventions
- Work with our embedded teams and off-site experts to identify opportunities for learning, evaluation, analytics, and diagnostics;
- Put in place robust systems to gather and organise data;
- Commission research and work with a network of local and global researchers;
- Identify and source talent;
- Work with project colleagues, government, and outside experts to develop and refine hypotheses;
- Analyze trends and quality assure the analysis of others;
- Develop and support our tools, including our growing knowledge management mechanism;
Support industry leading knowledge management practices:
- Engage with and help to align the the knowledge agendas of government and funding partners
- Manage processes related to the creation, codification, organization, and retrieval of project knowledge
- Design and deliver internal and external learning dissemination,
- Orchestrate high-impact external research events,
Lead project monitoring and evaluation:
- Lead the monitoring and evaluation team
- Assign, delegate, process manage, and quality assure M&E products including
- M&E system/framework, including the measurement of program indicators, designing monitoring tools, setting up the data flow system, conducting data quality assurance and reporting.
- Work with the Project Manager and other relevant staff members to ensure that data and indicators are aligned with the company, donor and reporting requirements.
- Mentor project staff and relevant stakeholders to enhance their understanding of the FGP M&E framework, specifically focusing on data tools as well as the flow and frequency of data collection, capturing relevant information, analysis, etc.
- Ensure performance management and professional development of project staff
The incumbent of the position will uphold the non-discriminatory behavior and ensure that:
- Human rights and gender equality is prioritized as an ethical principle within all actions;
- Activities are designed and implemented in accordance with “Social and Environmental Standards of the company”;
- Any kind of diversities based on ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, religion, class, gender are respected within all implementations including data production;
- Differentiated needs of women and men are considered;
- Inclusive approach is reflected within all actions and implementations, in that sense an enabling and accessible setup in various senses such as disability gender language barrier is created;
- Necessary arrangements to provide gender parity within all committees, meetings, trainings, etc
Impact of Results:
- The research manager will help the Government of KhyberPaktunkwa and the company to generate and engaged with evidence driven policy from global practice, facilitating transformational development in the merged areas.