Operations, Project Management
Years of Experience
4-6 years of relevant experience.
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Project Management/Business Analysis
- Deep understanding of Business Process Management/Operational Excellence and/or Lean Six Sigma best practices.
- Process transformation experience of strategic and operational projects and programs within Technology or Telecommunications industry especially in a start up environment will be an asset.
- Demonstrated expertise in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and methodologies .
- Ability to work with little or no direction or experience with greenfield operations.
- Demonstrate leadership, creativity, ability and professional ethics and have strong lateral management and persuasive skills.
- Develop a clear understanding of organization’s goals and a devise a strategy that aligns people, processes and technologies to unlock full business value.
- Design, improve or transform operational processes and operating models to deliver quantifiable results.
- Collaborate with Senior Leaders and process owners to propose and implement solutions that reflect underlying strategic business needs and industry best practices.
- Foster process transformation capability building by coaching and delivering process excellence training to all levels of the organization.
- Build core project management competencies and create a balance between budget, resources and project milestones and risk and reflect that in building work plans and schedules in working with cross functional departments.
- Provide best practice, insights and expertise to Product Managers/Functional Leads to deliver quality projects that are technically appropriate for the client environment.
- Create, execute and maintain project work plan and budget in conjunction with Finance, product managers and other required stakeholders.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross functional problems