Years of Experience
5+ years' work experience in the agency or client side on digital media content and platform management.
Postgraduate from top tier university
- Strong analytical skills
- Crisis Management
- Market Research
- Presentation skills
- Business writing
- Strategy development and execution
- Customer Service
- Excellent oral skills
- Content Writing
- Social Listening
- Social Platforms Management & Tracking
- Community Connoisseur
- Be able to follow algorithm changes closely
- Digital Crisis Management
- Digital Media Tools Management
- Community Management
- Visual Intelligence
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms and monitoring
- Knowledge of measurement tools and ability to respond
- Familiarity with the different systems of advertising campaigns and paid promotion throughout various social media platforms.
- Familiarity with managing blogs, discussion forums, ratings, and reviews.
- Video editing/animation making basics
- Illustrator/Photoshop basics
- Design and implement a social media strategy that's in line with the brand identity, the company's audience, and goals
- Designing social media campaigns for brand love and loyalty.
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement
- Administer and control budgets for different strategic actions
- Define content strategy, communication style, and control the execution of calendar content
- Define and segment the user or "marketing persona" who the communication and actions will be directed towards
- Educate and manage the social media team for community management across all social platforms.
- Write, vet and edit community responses for social media management.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- In coordination with the brand team, define promotion campaigns, competitions, paid-advertising, events, and product launches, in order to implement them on various platforms that have been decided to be used
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Maintain and create weekly, monthly, bi annual and annual reports for all social media platforms.
- Manage and run all company specific digital assets including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok etc.
- Digital content creation in collaboration with PR and digital team.
- Influencer marketing and digital partnerships with content creation parties.
- Assist and support media buying function with creative content.
- Define and control: social media KPIs, conversions and ROI objectives (always in coordination with the marcom departments of brands and media buying)
- Select what tools and apps will be used to perform tasks
- Design and handle a social media reputation crisis
- Guide research for market and industry insights in order to apply different strategies
- Perform the role of the Community Manager to detect both threats and opportunities, as well as to measure the effectiveness of various actions.
- Work closely with the client and the various departments of the company, to discuss the results and propose strategic improvements
- Work on the development of strategic alliances within the social media industry for future actions that can strengthen the growth of communities and the brand.
- Manage and collaborate with digital agencies.
- Social Media Listening Tools Management
- Closely track and anticipate competition moves
- Monitor trends in social media to stay updated across different platforms, not only with the content that's already been created or cured.