Oil & Gas
Accounting, Finance & Accounting
Years of Experience
The incumbent must have completed 4 years of articles with minimum 3-4 years of industry experience. Experience of Lubricants/Oil Marketing Company is a plus.
CA Qualified/ CA Finalist
- Expertise to perform risk based audits.
- Critical approach to review processes and controls.
- Ability to develop and review SOPs, Policies, Procedures, etc.
- Able to translate audit strategy into audit procedures and develop audit plan and its effective execution.
- Able to identify fraudulent / irregular activities.
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Conduct an entity wide risk assessment on a required basis.
- Develop risk-based audit plans and execute financial statements and systems internal audits.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant applicable rules, regulations, standards, procedures, laws and industry practices.
- To maintain functional relationship with all departments as well as the external auditors, assisting them and obtaining their cooperation where necessary to uphold the principles of good corporate governance, sound internal control and effective risk management.