Oil & Gas
Legal, Legal & Compliance
Years of Experience
4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Dedication to the job.
- Seriousness, Commitments, Time Management, Accuracy.
- Communication Skills (both Oral and Written).
- Confidentiality of Financial, Corporate and Legal matters
- Attending the Board/Shareholders Meetings and taking notes of proceedings of meetings.
- Dispatch of Reports and required/relevant documents to shareholders, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Providing relevant documents and data to the internal auditors for yearly corporate compliance audit.
- Providing relevant documents and data to the external auditors for Half yearly Review and Annual Audit of corporate compliance.
- Maintain and regularly update records of Zakat Deduction/Deposit in relation to Dividends.
- Maintain and regularly update records of Shareholders’ Complaints.
- Maintain and regularly update records of Legal Documents in the Department.
- Maintain and regularly update Corporate Correspondence records and Statutory registers/Books.
- Maintain and regularly update Checklists for Corporate Compliance with proper legal research.
- Draft and regularly update departmental SOPs and SLAs (with other depts.) with proper research.
- Review Company Website regularly, and mark inadequacies and arrange for compliance.
- Correspondence and communication with the shareholders regarding their issues and concerns e.g. the payment of dividends or any other issues.
- Correspondence with the share registrar regarding the concerns of shareholders and expediting prompt resolution of concerns.
- Correspondence with Zakat Audit Authorities and arrangement/provision of relevant documents for audit purposes in coordination with Share Registrar.
- Physically appearance on behalf of group companies in to various govt. office, courts, tribunals including offices of Zakat audits as and when required.
- Continuous legal research and monitoring of the websites of SECP and PSX for any changes and updating in any laws or procedures statutory authorities pertaining to the Company.
- To perform ad-hoc assignments in relation to Corporate Compliance and Legal Affairs as and when assigned by HOD;