Years of Experience
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience (1 to 3 years of experience in Reporting and Analysis role will be an advantage)
Minimum bachelors degree, however Masters degree will be preferred and will be distinct advantage
- People & Stakeholder Management Skills
- Business Planning
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Process Oriented and Well Organized
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint (Mandatory)
- Presentation Skills
- Communication & Negotiation Skill
- ERP structure insight and understanding of IT systems.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Develop reporting & analysis for Procurement & Supply Chain Team.
- Monitor performance and departmental KPIs through system, policy & process.
- Develop dashboards for visibility to higher management.
- Introduce new refinements for ERP and develop business architecture using requirements such a scope, processes, alternatives and risks.
- Perform gap analysis ensuring business policies compliance.
- Support in all business functional components.
- Coordinate meetings between IT team users and internal business analysts.
- Collaborate with key personnel in analyzing business requests for feasibility and costs.
- Contribute in Policy & Processes development and implementing the control.
- Working on TCO (Total Cost Optimization) model.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Conduct financial analysis including Cost Saving, E2E SLA compliance, project categorization.