Years of Experience
3 - 5 years of Networks/FW management (CISCO, Palo Alto).
BS (CS), BS (IT), MIT, BS (SE)
- Should have good understanding and experience of network connectivity, IT security, IT architecture and infrastructure.
- Good understanding and experience of ITIL & Agile framework.
- Customer service oriented: excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and positive customer-centric attitude.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience within IT development, outsourcing and offshore delivery organizations and with Shared Service deliveries.
- Team player, but also analytical and able to work individually
- Deliveries on operational KPI’s.
- Identify and capture areas of improvement and take proactive measures for continual service improvement.
- Own customer dialogue with respect to operational issues.
- Own operational meeting arenas with customers (repetition).
- Adapt/adjust the processes according to changes in needs /requirements (Compliance) security/regulatory.
- Ensuring the readiness of Local Enterprise and Core Network (FW, VPN) for optimal business requirements.
- Ensuring the readiness and availability of all S2S, IPSec, Open VPN tunnels for all environments for all the Business Units in lieu of Global End User Computing solution.
- Removal of Network threats, enhancing network security and performing timely network inspections along with its recommended rectifications by coordinating with concerned vendor teams (Cisco, Palo Alto, Nayatel) for all GsEUC domains, i.e. Enterprise Network, Cloud FW etc along with other vendors (AwS, Tieto etc) for their application hosted environments (Voyager 2.0/3.0).
- Improving Network Operations by conducting various projects leading to reduction of OPEX and CAPEX.
- Enabling timely implementation of various activities (Integration, Migration, Expansions, Up-gradations & Troubleshooting) in the network/Integration domain to maintain readiness as per business requirements in GsEUC.
- Reconciliation of various Operational KPIs as per SLAs with Service Providers for Local Enterprise media.
- Keeping track of all Managed Services, Local & Global applications for all Business Units. Along with that keeping track of KPIs and Trouble tickets as per respective SLAs for all EUC domains and business domains.
- Developing processes for Service, Change, Stakeholder Management in lieu of Network deployment/provisioning and initiating the implementation of network optimization for all Managed Services and Customer Support Teams like Service Operations.
- Coordination with Cross-functional Teams (SD, Service Operation, Steady state) for execution of respective business objectives.
- Preparation of numerous dynamic presentations for Network setup in all Business units including Group units, Projects, Expansions, RCAs & Proposals along with their presentation to the higher management.
- Member of CAB meetings and approving body for analyzing and organizing critical changes in the GsEUC network for Prisma Access Cloud, while also reviewing other complex cross domain solutions.
- Reviewing and approving body for all relevant Significant Event/Incident/Crisis reports.
- 24 x 7 availability for any operational issue related to Network (local/Cloud FW etc) domain.
- Providing skillful trainings to other team members.