Years of Experience
2-4 years of strong iOS development experience.
BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
- Experience with SwiftUI as the entire application is built using SwiftUI.
- Hands-on experience with Swift, Cocoa, and XCode.
- Experience in implementing complex and intuitive UX designs.
- Good command over resolving memory corruption and threading issues (Address Sanitiser, Thread Sanitiser, Zombie Objects).
- Experience in implementing and optimizing Google’s MLKit.
- Familiarity with taking on an existing app and fully optimizing it.
- Deep understanding of implementing Apple camera library.
- Experience with delivering design animations.
- Experience with event analytics including the use of Firebase.
- Experience with Implementation modals (iPhone X).
- Must have used Git, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing and complex development environment.
- Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, JUnit / TestNG.
- Good understanding of OOP and MVVM design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills in English and documentation skills
- Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum
- Design, Maintain and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Code optimization and refactoring.
- Propose and build scalable product/platform design & architecture.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product, the Apple framework and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
- Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live and production support.
- Incorporate best practices into application development