Information Technology, Software Development
Years of Experience
BS/MS degree in CS, CE, EE or related discipline. Project Management Certificate is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with system architects, product owners and to communicate, understand and deliver on requirements in a product focused manner.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in implementing and consuming large-scale web services.
- Strong knowledge of patterns, standards, and security practices.
- Experience in AWS and Google cloud consoles.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of quality assurance processes and experience in writing unit tests is essential.
- Good analytical and algorithmic development are essential
- Leading a team of NodeJS developers to deliver all client projects.
- Product teams code reviews, static code analysis, code standardization & code security compliance.
- Create & review detailed designs and specifications for complex applications and plays a lead role in developing project estimates, schedules, and commitments.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Do due diligence including analysis and design of all the projects.
- Create and implement short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth.
- Lead the implementation and support of technological solutions.
- Work in cloud development environments in NodeJS, Express, and Socket.IO.
- Work on AWS Serverless Lambda functions.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Be proficient in understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Git Flow).
- Work in agile development methodologies and practices.
- Mentor junior and mid-level NodeJS engineers