Years of Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT/Engineering/Computer Sciences or similar. Relevant certification in the tool and technology will be a plus.
- A high-quality bar with just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration and deployment and a preference for Agile methods.
- Strong communication, partnering skills and proven leadership.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skill; deal with ambiguity in fast-paced e-business environment.
- Able to work across various time zones.
- Clear sense of accountability and ownership.
- Focused on goals and the overall team and company objectives.
- Structured and self-driven, with a focus on deliverables and methodology.
- Be able to work guide and be a mentor of team members.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability.
- Architect, design, document and develop new programs or maintain existing programs based on specifications.
- Act as technical resource for an agile scrum team and actively participate in the project planning, sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review.
- For the assigned applications, functional areas or projects a. Develop and maintain thorough system knowledge b. Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting c. Work with the team to maintain system quality.
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise, best practices, newer frameworks, and patterns related to all technologies.
- Extensive Knowledge of Spring Integration and Spring Microservices framework.
- Experience with Docker (for deployements and configuration) Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Experience in Continous Integration/Continuos Deployments tools.
- Experience in development using AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience in monitoring frameworks like ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
- Knowledge of open source tools like Apache Kafka.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (Junit, Selenium).
- Mentor other Software Engineers through the software development process.
- Knowledge of integration concepts such as EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, and API Lead Management.
- Experience using technologies like SOAP, REST, Message Queues.
- Familiarity with hybrid (cloud/on premise) integration architecture patterns.
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, and FEA
- Familiarity with fundamental programming concepts, frameworks, languages and technologies such as SQL, C#, .NET, Java, XML, and JSON.
- Familiarity of Cloud Computing fundamentals; specifically, iPaaS, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS.
- Experience working on multiple, complex projects as a project leader and a subject matter expert.
- Experience collaborating with business and peers on requirements, design, security, infrastructure, networking, QA, etc. topics.
- Considered as Plus a. Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning, b. Experience with Oracle Version 11g, 12c, 19c c. Hands on development using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Responsible for analysis, assessment and design of business requirements and needs, and assuring alignment with domain target architecture.
- Responsible to ensure development and architectural standards are being followed during the development of new services and changes, including documentation deliveries according to requirements.
- Responsible for the deliveries within committed timelines.
- Recommend and provide improvements to target/solution architecture within domain, and the domain specific methodology.
- Be a mentor and coach for solution and technical experts within domain.
- Responsibility to recommend changes to services, solution architecture and processes for the services provided by GSS to its customers.