Information Technology, Back End Development, Software Development
Years of Experience
3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Ruby-based tools and technologies
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Proficient in Ruby, Rails, and/or Sinatra
- Strong understanding of REST architectural style, RESTful APIs, and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns
- Good knowledge of database and PL/SQL
- Familiarity with DevOps CI\CD pipeline
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process and best practices
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in building mission-critical applications based on Microservices Architecture
- Experience Software development using the TDD approach.
- Experience in NoSQL database technologies.